Statement of Intent
Our Mission statement
Cam and Uley Family Practice aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost-effective manner.
- Provide a service which puts patient welfare at the heart of all we do.
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide professional medical, nursing and other services which meet the identified needs of patients.
- Promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the practice team and externally and encouraging the continuous professional development of all members of the practice team.
- Nurture a culture which is innovative, forward looking and adaptable.
To enhance the health & well-being in body, mind, relationships and lives of those we care for.
Our Values, Aims and Objectives
- To provide a service which puts patient welfare at the heart of all we do
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide professional medical, nursing and other services which meet the identified needs of patients
- To promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the team
- To convey compassion in word and action
- To identify, Assess and respond to needs
- To provide an appropriate range of services
- To maintaining a health promoting environment
- To show courtesy to all staff and patients
- To Understand
- To treating all fairly, equally and without prejudice
- To value each person as a unique individual
- To be supportive to the vulnerable
- To work as a team
Relating well within the team:
- To value the contribution of each team member
- To build a mutually supportive environment
- To cooperate with other teams
- To encourage responsible involvement by our patients
- To have integrity
- To speak and acting truthfully
- To be accountable for our actions
- To learn and improve
- To adapt to change
- To build on achievements
- To develop services